It is important that you read the following:
- By visiting the website of Kaycontinental and by viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information found therein, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions then you should not visit, view or otherwise use the services found on this website.
- You must understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between yourself and Kaycontinental and that your use of this site indicates your total acceptance of this agreement.
- All the information on this website is published in good faith by Kaycontinental and is for general information purposes only. To the extent that this website is provided free-of-charge, you must understand and agree that your use of this website is entirely at your own risk and that any / all services are provided on an “as is” and / or an “as available” basis.
- Whilst we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information, products, services, or related links contained on this website.
- The information contained on this site may have certain inaccuracies or typographical errors; however, any / all liability of Kaycontinental for such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising, and / or other websites which are not under our control. These are provided for the convenience of website users. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, or endorse the views expressed therein.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are bound to understand that any links on this site have been collected. We do not host any third-party files on our server. You must also agree that you download these files for familiarization purposes only and that you will later delete them from your computer and purchase the hard copies.
- We will not be held responsible for the nature, content and / or availability of said sites, nor for any lost payments or communications to or from those sites.
- We shall not be liable to users for any failure to provide, or delay in providing, services through this site resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control. In addition, Kaycontinental is not responsible for any lost payments or communications to or from this site, due to the user’s failure to provide valid contact information as deemed reasonably necessary.
- Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation of any kind. If you require advice relating to any matter you should consult the appropriate professional.
- Also, please be aware that when you leave our site, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which have nothing to do with Kaycontinental.
- You agree and acknowledge that we are entitled to change, improve or discontinue any of the services found herein, at our sole discretion and without notice, even if it may result in your being prevented from accessing information found previously.
- Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that Kaycontinental is entitled to provide services through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
- We also reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny users access to this site, or any part of it, without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these conditions.
Limitation of Liability:
- You understand and agree that Kaycontinental and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information, or other intangible losses arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, the service or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not Kaycontinental has been expressly advised of, or should have been aware of, the possibility of such damages.
- We will not be held responsible for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Neither do we arrant that the servers hosting this website will be error, virus or bug free. The user must accept that it is their responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
- Content on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and belongs to Kaycontinental unless otherwise stated. It may not be sold, reproduced, republished, broadcast or distributed in any way, other than for personal, non-commercial use, without our written permission.
- Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos found herein are the property of their respective owners.
- We reserve the right to modify our Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion and without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective on the date they are posted, and continued use of this website thereafter will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
- By using this website you agree to all the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. (See above.**)
If you have any queries, please contact me at Kaycontinental
What is a Website Disclaimer?
Website disclaimer definitions: The website owner cannot be held liable or responsible for any detrimental results or occurrences of whatever nature, whether actual or implied, that come as a result of any piece of information that is presently added (or may be added in due course) to this website. ..